RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION & REPAIRS
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Are you building a new home? Time to transform your old bathroom or kitchen into something new and trendy? JP Heating of Northern Michigan can help you from start to finish. No matter the size of your project, we are ready to help you.
Our installation services include:
- Showers and Baths
- Water Heaters (traditional and tankless)
- Water and Gas Pipes
- Water Filtration, Purifiers, and Softeners
- Garbage Disposals
- Sewer Lines
Repair & Service
There is nothing worse than coming home or waking up to water flooding your home. JP Heating offers 24 hour Emergency Service. Has your water heater failed? Do you have a hidden leak? No matter your plumbing issues, we can make repairs fast.
Our Plumbing repair and servicing include:
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Tubs & Showers
- Bathroom and Kitchen Sink
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Interior & Exterior Faucet Repair or Replacement
- Frozen Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Pipe Repair and Replacement
- Leak Locating
- Gas Leaks
- Water Leaks
- Floor Drains
- Vacuum Breakers
- Cottage Winterization
Water Softeners play an important role in our lives for many different reasons; everything from drinking to doing laundry, cleaning, washing, showering and bathing, playing, and more. Hard water is common throughout northern Michigan. This can be harmful to you and your home in many ways. If you currently have hard water, don’t suffer from the negative effects any longer—call to get a water softener installed by the qualified technicians and plumbers at JP Heating of Northern Michigan and discover all the benefits that soft water can offer your family. Do you have an older softener system? We can replace and repair existing softener systems.
Below are some of the main reasons to consider investing in a water softener:
- Skin and hair that feels and looks shinier and softer.
- Reducing the need to scrub away hard water stains in showers, sinks, and bathtubs.
- Eliminating hard water stains on glassware and silverware.
- Clothing will hold its color without fading, and maintain its quality longer.
- Detergents and soaps can lather properly, which means you can save money by using less product.
- Longer life for your appliances, including ice-makers, dishwashers, washing machines, and coffee makers.
Summer is over, the leaves are turning and it’s time to say goodbye to your northern Michigan cottage. Before you leave there are a few things you need to take care of to assure your cottage will make it through the winter safely. Professional winterization of your cottage will help avoid the harsh realities of frozen pipes and broken plumbing fixtures.
JP Heating of Northern Michigan has been winterizing vacation homes for over 39 years. Our team is professionally trained in the skills needed for proper winterization of your vacation home.
Take the guesswork out of winterizing your vacation home. One call to JP Heating of Northern Michigan and you can rest assured that your cottage will be safe, secure for you when you arrive back to northern Michigan next summer.
Our cottage winterization service includes:
- Shut off the main water supply
- Drain out the water heater
- Drain water softeners, water lines, toilets, sinks and all plumbing fixtures
- Add safe, potable/RV anti-freeze into the toilets and anything that has drain traps to assure no freezing occurs.