STAY WARM DURING THE WINTER MONTHS
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
Are you building a new home or does your old furnace needs to be repaired or replaced? JP Heating of Northern Michigan has been trusted for almost 40 years to install fix or replace all types of heating systems.
Our Heating Services Include:
- Forced Warm Air Systems
- High Efficiency & Rebate Eligible Equipment
- Modulating and Variable Speed Equipment with ECM Motors
- Heat Pump Systems
- Zone Damper installation and repair
- Wall Furnaces
- Garage Heaters
- Mobile Home Furnaces
- Duct installation and repair
- Programmable Thermostat installation and repair
- Service Maintenance Programs
Mother Nature can deliver some extremely cold winters. Boilers are a common heating source throughout northern Michigan and JP Heating of Northern Michigan has decades of experience installing, servicing and repairing all types of boiler systems, including residential and commercial. We are available 24/7 for your boiler needs and emergency service.
Our Boiler Services Include:
- Boiler Failure
- Inefficient Heating
- Leaking Boiler
- Banging Boiler
- Excessive use of Water or Gas
JP Heating of Northern Michigan covers all boiler applications including:
- Older homes
- New construction
- Commercial properties
Manufactured Home Furnaces
JP Heating of Northern Michigan is installing Interthem high-efficiency gas furnaces in manufactured homes more today than ever before. That’s because more families are discovering Intertherm furnaces offer such incredible efficiency and comfort, plus lots of other value-added features such as:
- Dual shut-off valves ensure 100% gas shut-off for safety
- Continuous fan switch circulates room air continuously during summer or winter operation to improve comfort.
- Built-In coil cabinet allows fast and easy add-on of split system air conditioner and heat pump.
- High-efficiency operation meets all federal energy efficiency standards.
- Choice of air conditioning-ready furnaces allows easy hook up of a matching cooling system to further improve your year-round comfort and efficiency.
- Meets HUD requirements
- The most efficient wall furnace available – Exceeds 90% efficiency
- Choose 35,000 Btu or 17,500 Btu
- Clean, Modern cabinet fits your decor
- Cool-Touch cabinet prevents accidental burns
- Vents with low-cost PVC or PolyPro venting
- Simple control system is easy to learn and easy to use
- Works with most programmable thermostats
- Works at high altitude
- Whisper quiet operation
- Choose Natural or LP gas (Conversion kits available)
- Made in U.S.A.
JP Heating of Northern Michigan offers the best in Programmable Thermostats for your home. Forget to turn the heat down when you left for a week vacation? No problem. Open the app on your smart phone and adjust the temperature. When you return from vacation, warm your home up before you arrive home. Those features alone make it worth upgrading your old thermostat with a wifi programmable thermostat from Honeywell or Ecobee. Stop in or call today and we can help you choose the right thermostat and install it for you.